What is unique Travel?
• Holiday Experience that are handcrafted which are beyond compare; in terms of the opulence they drip, the discovery they offer and the pristine bliss they induce.
What is Instant Travel?
• These are Visa on Arrival Holiday packages which can be booked instantly. All you need is a valid passport.
What is SIC?
• SIC means shared transport services.
Do you accept foreign currency for payments?
• Sorry, currently we are not accepting the same.
Do your tours include international airfare?
• Travelers arrive from all over the world to begin our tours and it is not possible to include international airfare in our prices. We would be happy to help you arrange flights. Just ask for an air quote when making your booking.
Can I book a package for stay and sightseeing?
• Yes. Such packages are termed as "Land only Package." All services from the time of arrival till departure, i.e., Hotel Stay, Tours, and Transfers are included in the package. Also, you can customize the package basis your requirement and availability.
What is the most appropriate type of luggage to bring?
• We strongly recommend bringing a backpack or duffel bag, as suitcases can be cumbersome and difficult to store in buses, under seats, etc.. Keep in mind that you will normally have to carry your own luggage on and off buses and trains and up and down hotel staircases. Suitcases with wheels may not work well on dirt or cobblestone roads.
What clothing should I pack for one of your adventures?
• We always recommend packing as light as possible however the specific requirements for your tour will vary widely depending on where and when you are traveling. Our 'Trip Details' document includes a suggested packing list and these can be downloaded from each individual trip summary page. The checklist is tour specific and based upon the experience of our ground staff.
Can you help arrange my travel visas?
• Requirements for travel visas vary widely depending on your nationality and your destination. Although we are unable to arrange visas on your behalf. If you do require a visa you can arrange them yourself or use the services of a travel agent or visa processing company.
How many people can join a tour?
• We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides.
I'm a single traveller, will I be charged a single supplement?
• Most of our trips do not have a single supplement. This means that the accommodation is on a twin share basis. An optional service that may be available is called "My Own Room". This service allows solo travellers to request their own private room while on tour. The cost and the details vary by trip, so please refer to each trip summary page for details.
Can you provide me with a list of the hotels we will be staying at?
• Starting and ending hotels are listed on your travel voucher and in the Trip Details document.
Can I join a tour late or leave it early?
• It's extremely difficult if not impossible to join a tour after it has begun. It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements from the moment you decide to leave the tour. You would also be responsible for all costs associated with joining a tour late or leaving one early.
Are airport transfers included?
• Yes , all our tours include airport transfers.
Can you arrange for wheel chair on tour?
• Yes; if informed to us earlier.
How do I find out my baggage limit?
• Your baggage limit is mentioned on the e-ticket emailed to you.
Who are my travelling companions?
• For privacy reasons we cannot provide you with advance details on your traveling companions.
How is Ease Tours able to offer such competitive prices?
• Our unique style of off the beaten track, face-to-face travel is the only way to really experience a destination, but it also serves to keep the costs down. We spend your money providing an authentic experience, instead of on lavish hotels and expensive western-style meals. We pass these savings on to you with our low prices. Another thing you'll notice are the inclusions. While we don't include everything, we do throw in the major highlights of a destination, the things that everyone goes to see. On every trip page we show you the 'Included Highlights' of your trip, things that many other companies charge locally for. We leave many other activities as options, to provide you the freedom and flexibility to choose what you want to do on a daily basis.
Can I book extra nights of hotel accommodation before or after my tour?
• Yes, in most cases we can arrange additional accommodation at our starting or ending hotels, Please also note that extra accommodations must be booked outside of 30 days of departure.
Is tipping included and if not, how much should I budget?
• Tips are not included in the tour price and tipping is entirely at your discretion.
Can I add additional people to an existing hotel booking?
• Yes. You can add a guest to the same hotel room by calling our customer service desk If you need to book an additional room for the guest you may do so online as a new reservation.
What types of Credit Cards are accepted?
• We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club. Your current billing address and phone information must be included with every order. Sales Tax will be charged on certain products depending on the shipping address required by law.
I've just completed my online hotel reservation booking, how do I receive my voucher?
•If your hotel was an Exclusive (pre-paid) reservation a voucher will be generated upon payment with your credit card. This voucher will be e-mailed to you and is part of your confirmation page.
Can I change what’s in a holiday package?
• Absolutely. We combine the best airfare for your destination along with multiple hotel selections. You can then pick and choose hotels, airlines, and sightseeing activities to come up with the right combination for yourself. You decide what's included in your package.
Do I require a passport to travel on a International Holiday?
• Yes. Passports are mandatory for all International holiday packages and that they need to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure. Validity duration may vary depending on the country of visit.
What are the cancellations charges for holiday packages?
• Cancellation charges depend on the country/city where the package is booked for and travel date. Please check with our customer support agent for more details
Our children will be traveling with us on the Holiday Tour– do they stay for free?
• When making your booking, select the number of children traveling with you from the ‘Children’ drop–down box. If you select just 1 child, our search will give you the price of a double room with child, not including an extra bed. If you want an extra bed in the room, you need to increase the number of passengers in your search.
What if I don’t get a confirmation of my Holiday Package Booking ?
• We send the confirmation Vouchers within 24hrs (OFFLINE) after making the booking and full payment received by us, if you don’t get it please call us.
Can I cancel my Holiday tour midway?
• Yes, you can but the amount would be non-refundable.
What are the different mode of payments you accept?
• we accept cash, cheque, drafts and wire transfers. You can get in touch with our customer care helpline for more details on the same.
What is the standard check-in/out time in the hotels?
• The standard check-in time is after 1400 hrs (local time) and check-out time is 12 noon. Please check with the agent for policy of the selected hotel.
What do you mean by "Per person on twin sharing basis"?
• This means the rates are for one person, when the accommodation is on twin-sharing, i.e., two people are sharing the room. Single occupancy has different rates.
How will my vacation package be confirmed?
• For vacation packages booked over the phone, our reservation agents would process all your travel details and check for availability with the hotel. Your travel would be confirmed over e-mail as soon as we receive a confirmation from the hotel.
What is the difference between half-board and full-board meal?
• A half-board meal plan includes breakfast and one major meal - either lunch or dinner, whereas full-board includes all 3 meals, i.e., breakfast, lunch and dinner.
What's the difference between a Twin & Double Room?
• A Twin room has 2 Single or Queen-size beds where as a Double Room has 1 King-size bed’’
Who do I write to incase I face problems on tour or while booking?
• Please drop us an email on email@example.com
Can more than three adults stay in one room?
• Most hotels allow additional guests to stay in a room for an extra charge as long as the room doesn’t exceed the maximum number of guests allowed per room.
Can you help with buying or selling of Foreign Exchange?
• Yes. We can assist in buying or/and selling of foreign currencies
What kind of vehicle will be provided for the travel?
• The vehicle type depends on the group size. These range from air-conditioned cars to air-conditioned coaches.